This course differs significantly from the Beauty make-up” course. The program of this course is well elaborated in such a way that you attend simultaneously the elementary beauty make-up course and skills improvement course, because it contains complex classes such as: makeup for competition using pencil and watercolor techniques creative and stage make-up, as well as the program has 3 airbrush make-up classes – innovative technologies of non-contact make-up application. Moreover, subjects may vary according to your needs in case of private tuitions.
Upon completion of this training program, you can work in all directions of our profession: beauty-salons, theaters, cinema, television, photo-shoots, music videos, etc.
|Duration of the course
||3 times a week for 3-4 hours (you can also have the private tuition)
|Number of lessons
||3 theoretical, 32 practical lessons including exam and diploma work
|COSMETICS FOR THE PERIOD OF TRAINING IS PROVIDED BY SCHOOL
THEORY. Professional basics. Make-up technique. Elements of chromatics
- The history of makeup.
- Professional ethics.
- Psychology and customer communication rules. How to predict the client’s desire. Make-up and temper.
- Cosmetic brands featured in the world market and Ukraine.
- The function of each brush, application rules, care and disinfection means.
- Decorative cosmetics. Professional classification of cosmetic products.
- Basic rules and steps of make-up application.
- Make-up techniques: eyeshadow, watercolor, pencil, cream and gel textures, airbrush.
- Shapes and proportions of the face, eyes, nose, lips.
- Methods and techniques of modeling and correction of individual parts of the face and the face shape in general.
- Color circle and color complete guide. Derivation of color formulas. Color groups.
- The theory of the color code – concept, application, examples. Highlighting the color accents.
- Color harmony and disharmony. Advantageous colors for beauty and creative make-up. Visual color perception.
- Practical and theoretical class on coloristic.
- Creation of a look and sketch preparation. Practical guidelines, examples
Make-up types you will perform:
- “Nude”(natural make-up with expressive face features for photo shooting);
- Daytimeand Business make-up (make-up features for a business meeting);
- Eyeliner(The secret of a perfect eyeliner: methods and cosmetic products);
- Bridalmake-up and variants (variations of it);
- Eveningmakeup and ITS variants; (variations of it);
- “Smoky eyes”(the most popular make-up);
- Age-specific make-up (makeup features for women of above 50 years);
- Make-up for men (classical make-up for television: presenters, politicians, show participants and other TV programs)
- Photoand video shooting (hallmark of this make-up);
- Drag make-up(creating a look of a dancer in the Cabaret show);
- Eyelinerand its varieties (the secret of a perfect eyeliner: methods and cosmetic products);
- Red lips(difficulties and rules of the make-up with the focus on lips);
- Loop (alternative forms to classical make-up);
- Oriental(bright make-up for oriental dancers);
- Creativemake-up (creative work for imagination development);
- Makeup for competition using pencil and watercolor techniques (complex specific make-ups that help develop technique, purity and speed of work);
- Waterproofmake-up (for underwater shooting, sweltering day, circus or theater performances);
- Airbrush make-up(the elements of airbrush-makeup, perfect and fast face tinting);
- Face-art(make-up or special effects make-up using artistic techniques);
- Fantasy(make-up with a variety of decorations and ornaments, creation of a comprehensive, recognizable look);
- Theatrical make-up: ageing, bruises, abrasions, cuts, wounds;
- Special effects make-up: creating and applying of prosthetic pieces for realistic wounds, scars;work with fake blood;
- Make-up decoration(decorating with: strass, false eyelashes, lace, feathers, etc.);
- Diploma work. Creation of a comprehensive look for a studio shooting.
The most important subjects such as: bridal, evening make-ups are repeated from 2 to 5 classes for the best mastering. Before the final diploma photo session you can get free consultation and assistance from the teacher.